Submission GuidePlease review the Submission Guide before submitting your images/pictures. Clicking on the name of the Step will expand the instructions.
Table of Contents
- Step 1 - Locate the "Submit" button and select "Gallery Image"
- Step 2 - Select the category to submit to
- Step 3 - Select the image(s) you would like to submit
- Step 4 - Fill out the image details for the image(s)
- Tags Management
- New Tag / Description
- About Tags and Tag Descriptions
- Examples of Properly Tagged Images
- Step 5 - Save and submit
- Step 6 - Wait and See Your Images!
Step 1 - Locate the "Submit" button and select "Gallery Image"Locate the "Submit" button and select "Gallery Image"
Step 2 - Select the category to submit toThere are currently three different categories you can submit content to on aiktry.com - Renders, Official Art, and Fanart. There are certain cases where there may be an overlap between the categories, so to make a distinction on aiktry.com, we have created this quick guide to differentiate.
What is not acceptedWe DO NOT accept these at this time and you may risk your account being banned by submitting any of these.
- Episode screen caps
- Manga or comic pages or panels
- Gameplay or in-game screenshots from video games
- Animated GIFs of any kind
- Content that is of an explicit nature or not suitable for work.
What is acceptedCurrently we are accepting renders, official art, and fanart on aiktry.com. This list of content may expand in the future. Please see if your image falls into any of the categories below.
- Is the image you would like to submit a high-quality PNG file with a transparent or cuttable background (usually a solid black or white?)
- If yes, please submit to renders
- If not, please look at the other two categories mentioned below
Examples of Renders
- Is the image high-quality and created by an official company (for example, Nintendo, Marvel, or Bandai Namco) to promote merchandise (like video games, comics, manga, DVDs) or media (like movies, television shows)? This includes art official companies have labeled as "wallpaper" as they are using that art to officially promote one of their physical or media products.
- If your image meets the descriptions for an official art, please submit to the official art category
- If no, please review the next category
Examples of Official Art
- Is the image you would like to submit a high-quality, digital fan-created work of art?
- If you answered "yes", please submit your image to fanart
- If no, then please do not submit the image. It is possible your image may be acceptable for submission in the future.
Examples of Fanart
Step 3 - Select the image(s) you would like to submit
- Click "Add Image".
- Now, select which image(s) from your phone, tablet, or computer's storage you'll want to upload.
- It is highly advised you submit only one image per upload! When submitting images you will have to fill out it's details. In case there is some sort of issue, by submitting one at a time, you will avoid losing your work in filling the details while uploading.
Step 4 - Fill out the image details for the image(s)The caption, gender, amount of people/characters, and tags are required. The description is optional, however, we recommend you fill it to the best of your ability.
Tags ManagementTags are words that identify and further categorize the picture you submit. It will help other users of aiktry.com find your image quicker. This dynamic, searchable drop down menu will all you to search tags that already exist in our database and then add those tags to your image.
New Tag / DescriptionIf you are search in the dynamic, searchable "Tag Management" drop down menu, but can't find the right tag to describe your image, then you can add it using this feature.
- For example, let's say you are submitting a picture of All Might from My Hero Academia, but can't find him in the Tags Management menu. Then you can add his name to our database! Simply type his name in the "New Tag" field, select "character" as the "Description" and click "Add Another".
About Tags and Tag DescriptionsAs mentioned before, tags are words that identify and further categorize the picture you submit. You may note that each tag starts with a word such as "franchise" or "character". These words before the tags are descriptions for the tag to help classify the type of tag it is and separate different tags if they are the same word, but hold a different meaning. For example, the word "Naruto" immediately brings up three different meanings - (1) Naruto is a popular anime/manga franchise, but it is also (2) the name of the first part of the anime series, and (3) the name of the main character. Adding the description helps us differentiate amount the three. These are the tag descriptions on aiktry.com currently:
- franchise - This is the overarching name for a collection of works.
- For example, think of the video game "Ultimate Ninja Storm 4". This is a game under the franchise of Naruto. The franchise of NARUTO, has multiple anime television series (Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, Boruto: Naruto Next Generations) , movies, and video games under it.
- Another example is of MARIO, the popular video game franchise by Nintendo. Think of all of the video game series under MARIO. To name a few, there are Paper Mario, Mario Kart, Dr. Mario, Mario Party, Mario Tennis. These are all different video game series, under the franchise of MARIO.
- Franchise tags start with the word "franchise:" so for Naruto, the tag would be "franchise: naruto" and for MARIO it would be "franchise: mario:
- The franchise is the highest collection, and every image you submit should have a franchise tag.
- series - This refers to the specific name of a series.
- Using two of the examples mentioned in the franchise section an image of Naruto in his fight vs Pain would have a tag "series: naruto shippuden".
- As another example, a picture of Luigi driving a go-kart from Mario Kart 8 on Nintendo Switch would be tagged "series: mario party"
- character - this is the name of the character.
- For example, a picture with Naruto Uzumaki from Naruto would be tagged as "character: naruto"
- A picture of Mario from the Mario Kart would be tagged as "character: mario"
- game - this is the specific name of the game
- For example, Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 (game: naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm 4)
- or Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (game: mario kart 8 deluxe)
- movie - this is the specific name of a movie
- For example, Boruto Naruto the Movie (movie: boruto naruto the movie)
- or Pokemon The First Movie (movie: pokemo the first movie)
- style - This is a tag which identifies the style of the picture you are submitting. Is the image you are submitting in the style of animee, manga, cutscene, cartoon, or comicbook?
- misc - Anything starting with "misc:" is a tag which does not fit any of the other tag descriptions.
Examples of Properly Tagged ImagesYou can see examples of properly tagged images in the main aiktry member profile at aiktry.com/profile/2-aiktry/content/?type=gallery_image
Step 5 - Save and submit
- Click "Save details" for each image you are submitting.
- Again, it is highly recommended to submit only one image at a time, but for each image you are submitting, click "save details" to save the information you have filled
- Click "Submit all images"
- If your browser crashes, even if you "Save details" your images and filled data will be lost until you "Submit all images". This is the main reason we are stressing to submit only one image at a time
Step 6 - Wait and See Your Images!Congratulations! Your image(s) will be uploaded and then you will be taken to the category page you uploaded in where you can see your valuable contribution!